Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"I want my country back! I'm scared!"

Emotions and tempers run high at Senator Arlan Specter's Town Hall Meeting this morning in Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
"I want my country back!"
A running theme in the protests against health care reform......Is this about health care/health insurance reform or something else entirely?
Does having a black man in the White house mean that THEIR contry has been taken away from them?

Here's a video from a townhall meeting held by Arkansas Democratic Reps. Vic Snyder and Mike Ross, where their townhall is hijacked by right-wingers.

....and in Hillsborough, Missouri:


As this is being posted, there are people carrying guns in relatively close proximity to the location in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, where President Obama is to hold a Town Hall on reform of the health care system......

....Obama won the election, but there are those who seem to be resolved to not permitting him to be President....

No comments:

Post a Comment